Thursday, July 23, 2009

Day 43 - the innocence of youth

I've just been rereading some posts and I notice that at the start of July I referred to my kitchen going in in around three weeks.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Currently, my kitchen is due to go in in around three weeks. I popped back to the house last night to pick up the post and drop off some tiles and my kitchen is turquoise, my hall and bedrooms are polished and my bathroom floor is tiled. Next week there will be a small break in the floor sanding antics to allow me to move the entire house from the lounge and kitchen across to the three bedrooms and then it will resume.

Can't
Wait
For
It
To
Be
Done

And then (and only then) will the kitchen go in. When I mentioned to my builder that that's a couple of weeks later than I initially thought it would be he mentioned that kitchen guys are always late. So now I'm in a quandary. Do I let him know we're running behind or do I let him keep going and call him the day before he originally thought he'd be installing my kitchen?

No comments: