Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 48 - As mentioned... it's the little things

I don't think I'm a terribly unreasonable person. I can be a bit OCD about cleaning, I hate it when people say they're going to do something but don't and I have firm views on bigotry of all kinds. But generally I think I'm pretty cruisey.

But I have been amazed at four little things have driven my WILD with rage in the course of this renovation. Full credit to Charlie who's project managed the whole process and arranged for every single one to be fixed but it's hard to get over that feeling of pure anger. And they're really not ginormous things that will dramatically effect me or anyone I love in the long term.

1. The tap for the bath being at the foot of the bath when I wanted it on the side
2. The window in the front room being painted without removing the curtain rail
3. The drawer in the bathroom cabinet not being put in properly so it sticks a bit and is a bit lob sided
4. The wardrobe doors not being what I expected

When you consider he's pretty much got each of the 3,586 other things exactly right, that's not a long list. Nor is it a list of major things. But as mentioned... WILD with rage.

No comments: