Friday, March 30, 2007

Lethargy

After a reasonable start to my blogging year, I have relapsed into blogging slackness.

There are a number of possible explanations for that

  1. The novelty of my new laptop has worn off
  2. I have been working stupid hours at work
  3. I am generally lacking in motivation

This in turn I am hoping will be explained by the slew of blood tests I subjected myself to today.

I am bad with needles to be fair. So it takes something pretty drastic to agree to them. But I feel bad bad bad. I really hope it's nothing as there are murmerings of glandular fever which means six weeks booze free.

Six weeks?

The last time I didn't drink for six weeks was before I started drinking.

I am potentially entirely devoid of personality. But luckily I will be able to make up for that by having hundreds of dollars more than usual each week because I'm booze free.

Maybe glandular fever wouldn't be so bad....

No comments: