Sunday, March 25, 2007

Follow up

I never cleared up the mystery of the you tube video. About four hours after it went around the office we got an invite from our direct marketing agency to play football and prove that 'beating yellow pages isn't child's play'.

Hilarious. We play them this Wed. I reckon we'll kick their asses.

I've been crazy busy at work lately and that's why I've been slack on the blog front. Literally getting home and going to bed.

Claire is in Guatemala for work at the moment so it is very quiet in the flat. Apart from a couple of drinks with my friend Ange and brunch yesterday with another friend, Fionnagh, I have done nothing nothing nothing. Sigh. Lovely.

Next weekend I have three birthday parties on the same night so it will be a different kind of weekend I reckon.

No comments: