Wednesday, February 24, 2010

If you're not looking for a whinge stop reading

I'm back in improv classes. This, for the large part, is fun. Lots of fun in fact. So much fun that I don't mint that it makes an already long day longer. I currently get up at 5.00 am to go to boot camp on a Tuesday morning. Although this is the last week for that.

Anyway last night I was in the throes of an improv exercises and I got thrown into a wall. It was unintentional and the other party involved in the incident was very contrite. I have sustained the tiniest little bruise to my baby finger on my right hand and one slightly larger one above my right elbow. My baby finger looks a bit swollen and is REALLY sore to touch.

Here's a list of things that you use your baby finger for that are tricky to avoid:

1. Turning your car's steering wheel to the right
2. Washing your hair
3. Brushing your teeth
4. Push ups (this will be less relevant after Thursday when I finish bootcamp for a while)
5. Shaking hands
6. Carrying bags by the handles
7. Clearing multiple glasses off a table
8. Using a joystick mouse

Doesn't my life sound pure dead exciting by the way?

No comments: