Monday, January 11, 2010

First day back

It's the first day back in the office. It's summer in NZ so lots of people are still on leave and there's still very much a holiday vibe around the place. But at the end of the day i'm back at work on a sunny day in NZ and there are a million better things I could be doing with the day if I'm honest. And even (possibly especially) if I'm not honest.

But sure, there you go. Got to earn some money one way or the other I suppose.

So what should we talk about? Oh yes. That's right. I'm off to this on Friday. That should be fun.
You should come. We'll have fun.

It's probably not the most exciting line up I've ever seen but I've never been to a BDO in NZ so this year I'm going. Yay.

Right that's enough meaderings. Check out the link and be suitably jealous. I'm off.

No comments: