Friday, December 18, 2009

This time next week...

...I will be in Bali. That's right folks, the Breheny Clan are doing their annual 'Let's meet up somewhere lovely' extravaganza. I am really looking forward to it and at the same time PANICKING about what needs to be sorted before I go.

I'm generally pretty cruisey when I travel. I'm not too worried about running out of clothes or forgetting anything other than my passport and credit card. But this time my Mum's coming back with me which means I need to sort the house out AND (more importantly) I also need to arrange for the cats to be fed. Generally not a prob, the flatties are very obliging but this is Xmas folks and the flattie is going to be away. Tricky. We will find a solution however. I just wish I hadn't left it to the week before to find it!

In other news, work is mental, I'm having a BBQ/party at my house this weekend for my birthday and I've got stuff on pretty much every night right up to Xmas. So perfectly set up for some gentle housework and catsitter arranging.

Gah.

No comments: