Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Sick *cough*

I'm at home sick. I forgot how boring it is. However I am spoiling myself with enough tea to drown a small child.

I still have a problem with the neighbour's cat. It is coming into my house and terrorising my cats. Pinot is peeing on the furniture and panics whenever the cat flap goes and her skin is starting to get flaky and dry- a really bad sign.

I want to do BAD things to this cat. Not to actually endanger it but to make it so shit scared of my house that it never never comes back.

So how should I do this? Some options below:

1. Close the outside of the cat flap so next time it comes in it's trapped. Then throw a bucket of water over it (there are some very obvious cons to this with regards to my house however I am deperate).

2. Electrify the cat flap. This involves putting my cats ina cattery for a week or so until the cat learns that my cat flap is a danger zone.

3. Have the cat assasinated

By the way I tried magnetic collars but the cat flap is on a funny angle so basically it didn't open for any of the cats - mine included

No comments: