Wednesday, June 27, 2007

You know...

.... when you're just so fruckin busy that you might as well just throw your hands up in the air, down tools and update your blog?

Well that's where I am at the moment. I have been FRANTIC all morning, I am leaving the office in 1.5 hours to go to the venue of the event I'm organising tonight and if I don't take 15 minutes to stop running around, clear my head and do something completely different it's all going to go terribly wrong.

So here's the thing- this. I'm doing this.

My laptop is on the blink. It is under warranty and if I ever get home before 6.30 when the helpdesk closes I will get it fixed. But that's not going to happen tonight.

The good news is that I have tomorrow off to recover from the event I am organising (it's a party for 120 people celebrating the end of a MAJOR project - there will be a lot of free alcohol). I might get to it then.

Although I also have a gigantic amount of cleaning to do - more about this in future posts. I've just remembered something I need to do very urgently.

You see- taking time out really works.

No comments: