Saturday, February 17, 2007

That weekend feeling

For my birthday I got a bottle of ginger liquor. "Mm," I thought, "This has vodka cocktail potential" So Kerry and I pretty much mixed up the entire bottle with an entire bottle of vodka and a variety of fruit juices and drank it over the course of about four hours.

Phew.

Drunk.

And I woke up this morning and feeling rough but not too rough I had the following texting conversation with Kerry:

Lorraine: thanks for a great night. Was suddenly very drunk. Not too bad today thankfully
Kerry: Yeah it was cool. My head's a bit fuzzy but not too bad. Good cocktails.

Cut to text from Kerry about an hour later

Kerry: Hmm maybe I'm not ok after all. Just threw up on the street, beside a poor dog who was tied to a bench. Bet the owner will be very happy. Nice!

No comments: