Friday, February 09, 2007

No plans

The weekend has begun and I have very few plans. I mean hardly anything. Practically nothing. Very little to do. Mmmm. Looking forward to it. I don't think it's that thirties get out the slippers thing but I am pleased that I have minimal plans and will get to sleep late and do relatively nothing.

That said, I am planning to go to the beach, have brunch and read the papers.

All of them.

I might go to work for an hour or so on Sunday because Tuesday is going to be a day of nightmare if I don't. But it is dependant on someone else emailing me which I can check on my phone so if they don't... they don't . Yay.

I am drinking wine and wondering how you download telly shows form the internet.

It's going to be a non productive weekend.

Next weekend I will have to get RATTEd to balance it though

No comments: