Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Highlights

....from the previous month or so that I have been ignoring this blog.

In no particular order

  1. Got burgled again
  2. Had to move
  3. Have been drinking solidly for six weeks
  4. On Friday night / sat am I caught a cab home with my boss. Apparantly I couldn't remember my address.
  5. I'm going home in a week
  6. I bought a new car
  7. I discovered that my cat Puck, prefers tea towels to litter trays as a toilet venue when he's locked into the new house. Frankly it was a relief. I was concerned that he was going to burst soon when I couldn't find the poo anywhere else.
  8. I had been out so many nights in a row and partying so heavily that my friend Belinda was not surprised to receive the following text from me at 5.00 am on a Sunday morning, "Still out. Will probably die soon. I'm looking forward to it. Could do with the rest" I have no memory of sending the text.
  9. I did a half marathon - it was amazing, life changing, inspiring.
  10. Havn't run since

Hope everyone is well

xx

No comments: