Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Sick again

In the last two months I have had seven days off work. This is almost unprecedented. I have had some kind of vomit bug, a 'viral cold' and now I have bronchitis.

Sounds more dramatic than it is I reckon.

Over it.

Anyway, the point is that daytime TV improves in direct proportion to the amount of time you spend watching it.

Suddenly The View is the daily equivelant of Time Magazine with it's rapier sharp discussion of the major issues of the day (not to mention their groundbreaking pieces covering toptics like how to wear shorts if you're boy/pear shaped or have chunky calves).

Suddenly thirty year old sitcoms on UK TV are making my sides hurt.

Suddenly Dr Phil seems worth watching.

Suddenly pork belly stir fry is being added to my recipe list (even though I am vegetarian).

Suddenly I am REALLY looking forward to being back at work.

No comments: