Sunday, June 11, 2006

Weekend

I'm in bed at eight o clock on a Sunday night. This is because I had a big Saturday night. But not as big as Alex's. The World Cup is on in Germany which means that the games are on at stupid o clock in NZ.

Alex told me several hundred times that there was no way that he was going to go out after the England game. He knew that someone would suggest it. He knew that he would be classed as a big jessie if he didn't go. But he wasn't going into town. No. Way.

So when I awoke/regained consciousness at seven this morning the telly was on, the house was empty and Alex was in the city with Kev and Alan and Alex Chimbo. He eventually got home at eight thirty. Not a bad effort for someone who was absolutely, categorically, one hundred and ten per cent NOT going out.

I'd take my hat off to him but I'm afraid he'll be sick in it if I do.

1 comment:

Shazzle said...

World Cup, Scmurd Schmup, that's what I say. Imagine LIVING IN THE COUNTRY THAT THINK THEY'RE GOING TO WIN IT. If I hear one more thing about a metatarsal, I'm joining Alex in the hat vomitting competition, and I think I might win.