Sunday, May 28, 2006

Procrastination

Having to write a speech is like having to study. I'll do ANYTHING to avoid it apparantly. On Tuesday I need to give an eight to ten minute, motivational speech without notes. It is now almost seven on Sunday evening and I have about six minutes written and none memorised. I'm not sure what I'm going to talk about for the final four minutes.

I am sure, however, that the bathroom is clean, the dishes are done, all of my laundry is complete, the floors are swept, the house is aired, my earrings are colour coded and the couches have been vacuumed. I have dinner arranged with friends for tomorrow night and am hoping to go to the pub tonight to support a friend play a gig. I have just come from a different pub where I supported different friends in a different gig. And now I'm writing this blog. I am also monitoring an online auction to buy cat bowls, cooking dinner and thinking about rearranging the bookcases.

No comments: