Friday, October 16, 2009

Totally unproductive

I'm rounding out a day of being totally unproductive by updating my blog for the second time.

I can't remember when I last felt this nervous about something. And why should I be nervous? It's a room full of people who are friends and family of the people who will be doing the improv thing. And if people don't laugh, so freakin what! Not a biggie. Just one of those things. No one will die, no one will get hurt, there will be charity laughter and then we can all go and get drunk. A win all round.

So why do I keep throwing up? Why can't I concentrate on anything else? Why are my hands clammy?

Clearly I have dengue fever.

It's the only possible explanation. I am very, very sick indeed. So sick that I should probably go home and hide under the duvet and remove any risk of infecting someone else with this horrible disease. It's the selfless thing to do.

No comments: