Monday, October 12, 2009

Closing the Loop

It's been pointed out that I haven't finished off my Tales O Rennovation. Technically that's because I ahven't finished the renovation but I've come to a sort of an impasse.

(A) Because I've run out of money
(B) Because the little bits I've got left are too little to interest my builder.

So I have a deck but no steps down from it and I need to rip up a path to make it council compliant.

I had my first party at the house and depsite managing to dish out six bottles of spirits in cocktails, it remained reasonably intact. Sweet.The only casualty was the floor which is stiletto marked and scuffed, but that was always going to happen.

So in the next little while I will blog on some key points of renovation in retrospect.

Stay tuned.

No comments: