Wednesday, February 06, 2008

More stories

I have many more random travel stories that didn't quite make the grade while I was there. But I will include them here over the next few days/weeks.

I should say that the reason that I haven't updated here since I got back is because I have been in one of two states that precludes me from updating.

In work
Pissed

This morning it is Waitangi Day in NZ (the day they signed an agreement with Her Maj to let her have the country in return for her protection - this is the non controversial version of the treaty of Waitangi. In fact there are still a series of treaty claims and it's a big political lever. But this isn't really that kind of blog - google it if you're interested). Anyway the point is I'm at home. And although i have a hint of badger's arse in my mouth from last night's drinking I can at least type a sentence without gagging. That's probably because I restrained myself knowing that I was getting pissed today.

Anyway, which story to start with.....

No comments: