Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Parallel parking

There is lots of free parking around my office. In the interest of geting the one closest to the building I have become VERY good at parallel parking.

But even I was impressed when I managed to wedge myself so tightly between two cars that I was touching at both bumpers. Luckily I recognised the car at the rear. In a bit of a panic I called Nicole (who I work with) to ask her to come down and move her car so that I wasn't quite so tightly wedged.

Nicole came down alright. But onlyonce she had grabbed the digital camera and told the ENTIRE marketing team to look out the window at me and my car.






No idea how I managed to get in there. None.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no how??? i couldnt park a stiletto in there??!!?? you have to teach me next time your home! dx