Monday, May 14, 2007

Er - Yuk

The other day I left my trackie bottoms draped over the end of the bed. When I came to bed Pinot was VERY interested in them.

'Hmm,' I thought, 'I must have run past something interesting and now my trousers smell interesting.'

She was really going for it. Biting, hanging off them with her claws, scrabbling at them etc etc.

Anyway, I put them a bit higher up and we all went to sleep.

Then yesterday I put them on. I could feel something sticking into me. Inside the right trouser leg. Around about my knee.

I reached down and pulled out a weta.

Let me introduce you to the weta again.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weta#Tree_weta

2 comments:

Shazzle said...

I feel sick again.

At least in London, the worst thing you can encounter up your leg is a giant rat.

Anonymous said...

very slack on the blog latley...shame on you!!!! deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee