Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Phew

Finally. For ages I haven't been able to mention certain things on this blog.

For example, the post about sing star where 'Come as you are' was the best song ever...
1. It was 'Smells like teen spirit'
2. It was not quite as good as I remembered

Apparantly I was VERY drunk.

I learnt this when I was around at Kev and Julie's the following week and they showed me the video clip someone took of it on their digital camera

The reason this and inumerable other little things were unmentionable is because Claire K reads this blog. Claire K just had a birthday. We organised various surprises for the day. In the organisation of these surprises I did things behind her back - like going around to Kevin and Julie's while pretending I hadn't you see.

I also had several email conversations with her family and friends and got all confused about what I should and shouldn't know about. So I have generally been playing stoopid.

Keeping secrets makes my face hurt.

But it was a lot of fun.

No comments: