Monday, May 08, 2006

Flattie

We have a new flatmate. Claire who lived with me while Kerry went home to Ireland has moved back in.

So we are now in an all girls flat. Comprising of the following:

Kerry: 29, Irish. I've known her since I was four and we were in low babies together. She likes chocolate, walks on the beach and romantic comedies. She dislikes mushrooms, all other vegetables that are remotely interesting, Drew Barrymore's voice, meat and non-crisp based foods.

Claire: 29, English. I've known her for a year when she responded to an ad for a flatmate. She likes posing as a children's entertainer in photos, the drop the debt campaign and baby Jesus. She dislikes ginger in sweet things, Rowan Atkinson, Bill Oddie, Frank Spencer and people who judge.

***** MY FLATTIES DICTATED THIS BIT******

Lorraine: 29, Irish. I like cleaning obsessively, cats (obviously), cooking, literature, inviting everyone I know to my house for dinner, earrings, bling and gold handbags. I dislike people who steal my mushrooms, cruelty to animals, cigarette butts in the toilet and rhubarb

No comments: